West Coast Young Associates
West Coast Young Associates Program of the American Friends of the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra (AFIPO) is comprised of young professionals, between the ages of 21 and 40, who share an appreciation for classical music and an interest in philanthropic support of Israel. Our Young Associates hold several exclusive musical and social events at impressive private homes and prime Los Angeles venues.
The West Coast Young Associates membership program offers you the opportunity to join the leadership ranks. AFIPO young leaders are embraced as important members of the “AFIPO Family” and are encouraged to expand our membership amongst a younger generation of music lovers.
Solo membership $200 (one person) (100% tax-deductible)
• Reduced price tickets for all musical and social events and priority ticketing
• Exclusive events in impressive private homes
• Opportunity to participate on Young Associates Steering Committee
• Listing on all Associates invitations and stationery
Duet membership $375 (two people - join with a friend or bring a date) (100% tax-deductible)
• All benefits of the solo membership – but for two people!
Young Associates Co-Chairmen
Keren and Mark Dorner
Anna and Tommy Finkelstein
Young Associates Steering Committee
Shayna and Roy Dekel
Joel R. Fogel
Claudia and Brandon Levin
Rachel Field and Jake Zacuto
Committee as of February 6, 2012
File Attached: West Coast Young Associates membership form 2011-2012